Wednesday, October 17, 2007

new post

hmmm, its been awhile. i kept meaning to make a new post but it never happened till now. ive got 6 min to write my life out from the past few weeks so this'll be brief.
i'd post some videos of tanzania if someone would explain to me click for click how to doit!!!! i'm also gonna put a recent paper i wrote about my canoe trip for my writing class soon. 3 min. darn. hmmm. my thoughts are not flowing. today i rode my bike around for 7 mi. i went down near kobs rd looking for a short cut to the b's house witout cutting right by someone house. yesterday i read and wrote a book sumary on bridge to terabithia, i almost cried when i read it... it was pretty sad. the book. not me. ug neg 1 min. need to go. new post coming very soon.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jaron,

Hope you have a great day! We're going to Boston this afternoon. I might get to see some to the town this time. We are supposed to be staying downtown. Tomorrow we go to Springfield, Ma. Don't know anything about that city.

How far did you ride the bike today? I just got off the treadmill. I did 30 minutes. It has a bar to hold onto that measures your heart rate. That way you can pace yourself.

We might be coming home Sat night. I hope so. See you then.

Love Dad

The Pookie said...

That was the new post? help.

I've tried to find a shortcut too, but the only thing I saw was the one we've been using, through whoever-it-is's yard... maybe I should just make them some cookies for Christmas....

Anonymous said...

you didn't like it? i had six min to do that. i'll do another this evening.

Anonymous said...

What was that one shortcut that we did a couple years ago? Do ya remember it? It was pretty long though....


Kakiedoo

The Pookie said...

I'd remember it if I went through again. Maybe I'll bike ride to the dance practice! Actually... nah.. I don't want to bike ride in a skirt :)

Missy said...

haha! Bike ride in a skirt. :)

we really should make use of that short cut and see each other more often! I just wish I had a bike!

Missy said...

What ya do Brooke is you wear pants there and bring a skirt and as soon as you get there change:)

See ya tomorra!


Kakiedoo

Anonymous said...

Oops... I didn't mean to do that under missyroo.

Anonymous said...

good post. i have the internet back!!!!!!! i got my visa for vietnam today. i also made brownies for supper. i have to go to the bathroom

Anonymous said...

I'm gunna bike to church in the morning...

Kakiedoo said...

Have fun...

Kakiedoo

Anonymous said...

Brownies for supper! Oh man Peter, you can make dinner at our house any time. :)

Anonymous said...

Did you really bike to church peter?

Anonymous said...

Бюрократия проверка нервов населения
!!!