Saturday, September 8, 2007

weekend camping trip

so today i just got back from camping at our farm with peter and Zach. we drove up Thursday afternoon spent to night and returned... TODAY!!!! yesterday we went swimming in the river (the one the first church camp out was at) and we swam alot!! that was pretty fun. so thats one thing on my list I've accomplished. the first night was interesting, we probably slept about an hour. and around 4:30 a.m. i woke up covered in ants, i don't feel like explaining why.
i don't feel like explaining anything else so ask me tomorrow or just post a comment.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll should've listned to me! oh well. As long as you had fun.

Rob W. Oakley said...

Ouch... I hope they weren't fire ants...

I love camping! I love creation!
I just hate the ones that bite, sting, and produce horrible smells...

;)

~Rob

Anonymous said...

Should have brought some bug spray. Noob.

:):):)

Anonymous said...

rob: they were fire ants.
john: huh...

Anonymous said...

whats noob?

Kakiedoo

Anonymous said...

a new person at/to something ie: camping.

Anonymous said...

if you had brought bug spray, and sprayed it along the ground outside your tent, around the base of your sleeping bag, on your sleeping bag, and (just for good measure) on you, then you wouldn't have had any problems with the ants.

Anonymous said...

BTW John its Newb.

The Pookie said...

Quite.

Anonymous said...

like yeah!

Anonymous said...

No trust me, its noob. The online gaming world is where all these crazy misspellings originate. I was in it for about a year. It's noob.

Anonymous said...

this a great argument.

Anonymous said...

But in my online gaming worlds it was Newb, like "New"b. But who cares. I'm right your wrong... lol.

Anonymous said...

What Online Game were you playing!?!?! Because in counter strike, the god of all online games, and the origination of the infamous "Powned," its "noob."

Anonymous said...

I played Runescape for awhile. It was Owned and Newb there. Mybe there's a different dialect for FPS games and RPG games...

Anonymous said...

Must be. It's noob ;)

Anonymous said...

wuteva its newb...

Anonymous said...

It use to be newb back in the day. But it has evolved into noob.