Monday, August 20, 2007

My life

so I've decided to say sumthin about my life. here are several things i plan on doing in the near futue:
0: tell somebody about Jesus
1: make some money
2: buy a coke and a fanta
3: go our farm and have some fun
4: do sumthin exciting
5: walk to the library
6: make a presentation of my summer for this sunday
7: do some drag racing
8: go surfing in our pasture
9: eat some chex mix
10: make breakfast tacos for breakfast tomorrow
11: finish mowing the yard
12: wake up
13: listen to country music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14: tell somebody what a great country TEXAS is!
15: go to bed
16: this getting old
17: i think i'll stop now
18: so i hope you enjoyed it.
19: oh yea uno mas, eat some hot guts and red sodie water, that was totaly hick. lol.

jaron
mzungu92
jagdgeschwader
thunder boots
big TEXAS

adios!
good bye

5 comments:

Rob W. Oakley said...

1.Build THE ultimate computer that will do EVERYTHING!!!

2.Ummm... That's pretty much all I REALLY want to do right now...

O Yea! Got get the latest and greatest software too!

Windows Vista

The Adobe Master Suite SWEET!

Final Cut Pro

Maybe somethings from Avid...

O a couple of state of the art video games!

PEACE OUT MAN!!!

And goodwill to man!

...

O Yea!

...
















I forgot...








~Rob

Kakiedoo said...

Whatever. I feel like swimming.

Which I believe we are hopefully going to do that sometime today.

Kakiedoo

Render MoonArrow said...

I...............WANT............TO

..........................



................



FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Render MoonArrow said...

Thank you very much.

Yours Elvishly.

~Render Moonarrow~

Mzungu92 said...

Couldn't you say Elvishly Yours?